ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Library unavailable

2009-07-07 02:23:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Library unavailable
From: Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 09:16:01 +0300
I don't know about 3583, but with 3584 one shouldn't use the TSM
supplied drivers. IBM provides a so called 'lintape' (ex IBMtape)
driver on their FTP.

Also you said that the setup was working properly and then suddenly
ceased without you changing anything, right? If so, your
infrastructure could turn out to be the culprit. Reinstalling software
components without attempting to discern the true cause of the problem
might not be the most helpful approach.
--
Warm regards,
Michael Green