ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Drive problem in AIX. I'm lost...

2009-07-01 17:00:58
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Drive problem in AIX. I'm lost...
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:59:48 +0200
Hi Eric,
If I understand you correct.
You can define a drive and the path.
As soon you rename the drive the path is stop working?
And now you can't you update the path anymore or delete / define it again?

Have you compare the output from q drive f=d before and after rename?
Same thing with q path drive server srct=server f=d
Do also look on Devconf.out in your AIX filesystem. Maybe it tells you the
wrong path in their and have problem to update that file for you? (Security or
maybe something else)

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson