ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Query on ultrium cleaning cartridges

2009-06-30 09:50:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Query on ultrium cleaning cartridges
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 09:47:27 -0400
Hello Jane,

We have not seen this problem, but we are using 6chars followed by the L1 chars
for a total of 8 chars.

One thing you can check is if your library supports 10 char volsers.
I remember seeing a note that a past firmware update for the 3584 was adding
support for 10 char barcode labels.

Also are you using library controlled cleaning or software controlled cleaning?

len