ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VMware image subfile backups

2009-06-25 10:29:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VMware image subfile backups
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 10:25:58 -0400
We use the subfile feature but not for vm's.

And it does appear to still be limited to 2 gig.
Someone from dev posted a long time ago that it was a limit due to the ms api
that tsm uses to map the files in memory.

I have never seen any message that they were going to lift this limit.
I had hope that tsm would support src depupe???