ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Managing TSM Schedules

2009-06-25 09:34:12
Subject: [ADSM-L] Managing TSM Schedules
From: bobby <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:32:14 -0400
The TSM admin configures the backups as per the requirements recieved from the
system admins. I am doing the task in absence of the TSM admin.

The issue is that our archives are not consistent with the incremental backups.
The archive and the incremental are not necessarily backing up the same drives,
whereas it should back up the same drive. This is as i mentioned because of the
different reference point for TSM.

I wanted to know a way to configure archive schedules so that it refers to the
clients opt file for drive letters.

Hope i make sense.   :?