ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] unknown VIEWER id?

2009-06-23 07:44:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] unknown VIEWER id?
From: Matthew Large <mlargedellteam AT GOOGLEMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:43:18 +0100
Hi,

I'm getting lot of these messages every 10 minutes:

Session <number> started for adminstrator VIEWER (SUN SOLARIS) (ShMem)
(SESSION: 123)
Session <number> for adminstrator VIEWER (SUN SOLARIS) refused -
adminstrator name not registered (SESSION: 123)

I'm guessing the VIEWER id is from some TSM managing application which was
tested but never rolled-out. Does anyone have any clues as to which apps
have the VIEWER id setup by default, then I maybe able to locate the
application which is trying to login to my TSM server every 10 minutes, and
turn it off.

Many thanks,
Matthew :)