ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Client DSM.opt file

2009-06-11 07:05:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows Client DSM.opt file
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:05:02 -0400
As Steven says, *always* do 'dsmc query inclexcl' to evaluate the
fully compiled set of Include-Exclude specs, from all sources.  And,
when making client options changes, do 'dsmc query options' right
afterward, to assure correctness, to prevent client schedules from
failing.  Those two commands should help point out that your INCLEXCL
lines should contain only Include and Exclude specs, not other client
options.

   Richard Sims