ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Administration Guide Using ISC

2009-06-04 04:49:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Administration Guide Using ISC
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 10:48:57 +0200
>> Just wondering if this ISC is as just powerful as previous TSM Web
Admin.

Surely not, just a waste of time, disk space and energy. I'm still
wondering who uses that ... thing.

Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******