ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question

2009-06-02 09:57:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:56:42 +0200
Hi,

thanks. Now, as for the answer to your question, since you want to
move the data (not so much delete it), you want to use move nodedata
(as Dwight told you). As always, usually there is a perfectly good
reason for what you want to do, it's just me that doesn't quite
understand what your final goal is.... ;-)