ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM migration

2009-05-27 12:01:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM migration
From: Jorge Amil <jorgeamil AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:59:42 +0200
Hi Eric,

I think is possible upgrade from 5.3.0.0 to 5.5.0.0. but there are some changes
in tsm db when upgrading from 5.1.

That is because i recommend upgrade in diferents steps.

King regards

Jorge

PS-Sorry for my English

> Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:53:39 +0200
> From: Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM
> Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM migration
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>
> Hi Jorge!
> Why? TSM always supports direcly upgrading to the latest level, so Adrian can
> upgrade directly to 5.5.0.0, followed by 5.5.2.0.
> Kind regards,
> Eric van Loon
> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

¡Acelera con la Fórmula 1! Juega y demuestra lo que sabes con MSN Deportes
http://msn.es.predictorpro.com/grand-prix/overview.aspx?season=8