ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] db2 log backups arenot going to diskpool

2009-05-23 19:46:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] db2 log backups arenot going to diskpool
From: admbackup <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:44:47 -0400
I have configured backup of db2 archivelogs with SAP.  This is the
configuration in my .utl

BRBACKUPMGTCLASS    MC_XXX_DB
BRARCHIVEMGTCLASS   MC_XXX_LOG

the management class MC_XXX_LOG is pointing to a disk pool.  The strange thing
here is that the archivelogs are still going to tapes, like the BD backups.  Is
there another parameter that I have to change??

The diskpool is empty

(Sorry for my english, and I am relative new with the TSM)