ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SANergy MDC on Linux (CentOS)

2009-05-19 05:05:23
Subject: [ADSM-L] SANergy MDC on Linux (CentOS)
From: Gennadiy Khramov <GKhramov AT COMPUTEL DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:01:46 +0400
Hi,
I try configure HSM and SANergy on linux. And i couldn't install SANergy
MDC on CentOS.
First i tried install all on CentOS 4 (2.6.9-78). In IBM documentation i
found than MDC works with linux kernel 2.6 only if filesystem EXT3 type.
But HSM needs gpfs filesystem =(.
So I decided install another linux system CentOS 3 (it has kernel version