ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How to recover a deleted filespaces?

2009-05-15 05:38:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] How to recover a deleted filespaces?
From: Norita binti Hassan <ita AT POS.COM DOT MY>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:38:56 +0800
I've deleted a filespaces and now I need to restore it. How can I do
this. If I need to create a second instance for my TSM, how can I do it.

Anyone.. help me....

Thanks

Email scanned and protected by POS Malaysia

Pos Malaysia Berhad is Malaysia's national postal company

        Visit us online at www.pos.com.my

NOTICE

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential

information. If you are not the addressee or authorised

to receive this email, you must not use, copy, disclose

or take any action based on this email. If you have

received this email in error, please advise the sender

immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.

Pos Malaysia Berhad takes no responsibility for the

contents of this email.