ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tough questions for Netapp representatives

2009-05-06 16:00:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tough questions for Netapp representatives
From: "Clark, Robert A" <Robert.Clark AT PROVIDENCE DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 12:59:28 -0700
Unfortunately, this turns the "Can I get it done in time without running
out of scratch?" problem into "Can I get it done in more time, across a
constrained network, without running out of disk storage pool?".

Not always a win. Also, 5.4 solved the "How do I make an offsite copy of
NDMP data?" problem, even if you are going NDMP direct to tape.

[RC]