ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] how to view the content of a database (db)

2009-05-06 11:45:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] how to view the content of a database (db)
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 11:44:07 -0400
TSMManager uses the following select to get the list of DBBackup volumes:

select
date_time,volume_name,type,backup_series,volume_seq,devclass,location from
volhistory where backup_operation<>99

and results in:

11:41:59 AM   WIND : select
date_time,volume_name,type,backup_series,volume_seq,devclass,location from
volhistory where backup_operation<>99

    DATE_TIME: 2009-05-05 11:20:51.000000
  VOLUME_NAME: 085433
         TYPE: BACKUPFULL