ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] CBRM - Centera and my TSM server.

2009-05-01 15:14:09
Subject: [ADSM-L] CBRM - Centera and my TSM server.
From: dataarchive <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:13:39 -0400
I am not sure if you are aware or not but the CBRM will not be develped past
the 2.2 code so any issues you have, you may continue to have.  We have been
using a product that works great with Centera and does a C-clip back up and
works flawlessly!  The best thing is, it does a full back up the first time
then only a delta back up the rest so back ups are fast and take little
resources.

Good luck with the CBRM, I would put down that dog!