ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tape Drive SN issue

2009-04-30 14:09:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tape Drive SN issue
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:09:27 -0500
IBM had me delete and recreate the drives in TSM.  When we recreated the paths
TSM was unable to contact the drive.  AIX did not report an error.  Since I am
down to trying things that won't work I reset the port and the define path
worked.  I will know the results in the morning.

Also, someone asked about the switches.  They are the same switches we have
been using since 2002.  No changes there.  The problem drives are on two
switches.

Andy Huebner