ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Server License

2009-04-07 14:49:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Server License
From: Lori Grimaldi <letersky AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:46:00 -0400
I have installed the TSM server on Linux on System z.  I am getting the
following on the server:

ANR2841W Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license terms.

When I try to register the license, I get:

register license /opt/tivoli/tsm/server/license/*.lic
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: REGISTER LICENSE
/opt/tivoli/tsm/server/license/*.lic
ANR9639W Unable to load Shared License File dsmreg.sl.
ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR9638W License registration is not supported on this server.

register license /opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/*.lic
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: REGISTER LICENSE
/opt/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/*.lic
ANR9639W Unable to load Shared License File dsmreg.sl.
ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR9638W License registration is not supported on this server.

Any ideas???
Lori G.
Customer Liaison - Linux on System z Team
VM Services Delivery - Information Technology Services Americas, Global
Services
letersky AT us.ibm DOT com

Linux Information?  See http://w3vmlinux.pok.ibm.com
Linux Requests?  Visit our new workload management tool at:
http://linuxonz.pok.ibm.com/service/request

If you don't have the time to do something right, where are you going to
find the time to fix it?