ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] User and Group mgmt on TSM 6.1 ISC

2009-04-07 13:53:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] User and Group mgmt on TSM 6.1 ISC
From: Joerg Pohlmann <jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:52:34 -0700
Thanks Colin. That worked like a charm. I appreciate your help because this
was not an obvious procedure.

As an aside, the new ISC-AC installed in less than 8 minutes on my Vista
machine, is nicer, easier to use with the improvements, works like a charm
for 5.5 servers with all the "old stuff" supported, and I would recommend
it over the 5.5 ISC-AC in any 5.5 server environment. I just wish it were
separately packaged and downloadable from the storage ftp site.

Joerg Pohlmann
250-245-9853