ADSM-L

[ADSM-L]

2009-04-07 07:34:23
Subject: [ADSM-L]
From: goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 13:14:01 +0200
of course, none of the parameters AFAIK are bound to GUI, maxnump is
node propertie and resourceutil is dsm.sys|opt parameter (for example)
cli reads dsm.sys|opt and connects to the server as node which has
maxnump allowed value

i hope im right

//

George Burns  - "I spent a year in that town, one Sunday."