ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM sharing a library.

2009-04-01 09:12:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM sharing a library.
From: Hana Darzi <hanad AT BGUMAIL.BGU.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:11:00 +0300
Hello,
I use share libr configuration on windows server.
I use tsm instance's on one physical host.
When I test it I also use 2 different physical hosts.
All of this work really good.
Also I desided to use on instance only for libr manager and the other
instance's is for clients backup nsmp ect.
What do you want to know about this operations??

Good Luck,
Hana