ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Install ISC and AD

2009-03-31 01:50:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] Install ISC and AD
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:49:55 +0200
Hi everyone,
I need to show TSM Server and TSM Client on a Debian 5 Server (x64_86 or i386)
system.
I got TSM Server and TSM Client working (5.5), but I haven't got the ISC and
AdminCenter working on Debian yet.
The problem I have is during the installation of ISC and the installation
reports a java object doesn't exist.
I just wonder if anyone out their have got ISC working on Debian or not and did
you see any issue and how did you get around it?

And yes... I know TSM is not supporting Debian but switching OS is not a option
for this person that I need to show TSM for.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson