ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Website and Call for Papers for TSM Symposium 2009

2009-03-20 10:59:43
Subject: [ADSM-L] Website and Call for Papers for TSM Symposium 2009
From: Claus Kalle <kalle AT UNI-KOELN DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:59:27 +0100
Please find updated information about the TSM Symposium at

http://tsm2009.uni-koeln.de/

It is being hosted by University of Cologne in September 2009 taking
place at Grandhotel Petersberg.

At this time please consider submitting a paper proposal during the next
days.

Thanks and have a nice weekend,
Claus
--
Claus Kalle, Universitaet zu Koeln, RRZK                   i   i
             Leiter Abteilung Systeme                      I   I