ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Fastback Mount

2009-03-04 17:44:54
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Fastback Mount
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 23:41:13 +0100
Hi,
This is exact the same issue I had when I start with FastBack.
Just a question for you? Are you try to install or run FastBack via Remote
Desktop RDP?

If yes, you MOST run the installation and FastBack Mount via RDP with /console
switch. Anotherwise doesn't FastBack Installation/software work for you.

Good Luck,

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson