ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Servers supported on virtual machines--anything new?

2009-03-03 14:08:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Servers supported on virtual machines--anything new?
From: Lindsay Morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:36:16 -0500
We run TSM 5.4 on a Linux VM under VMware.  It's just for our test lab
so we don't have any stressful throughout stats to report, but it
works fine.
------
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Principal
www.tsmworks.com
919-403-8260
lindsay AT tsmworks DOT com

On Mar 3, 2009, at Mar 3, 11:23 AM, Nancy R. Brizuela wrote:

Yes, been there, done that.  My boss is looking to consolidate all
our servers on one or two platforms, i.e. all Sun and VMware virtual
servers, for a less expensive disaster recovery plan.  We currently
run our TSM server on a pSeries LPAR.