ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Recently, please?

2009-03-01 09:03:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] Recently, please?
From: cLAUDE GRIVEGNEE <gr.claude AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 15:02:12 +0100
Dear firend,

    Hello.How are you doing recently?Some days ago, I came across a wonderful
electronic company on the web and had a pleasant chat with the sales manager
who can offer various kinds of digital products,such as the phones, PSP,
display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS,PSP, digital cameras and so
on. He told me that they are planning to lower the prices greatly in order to
adapt to the global economic crisis, so that they can expand their overseas
market! I have bought  a computer,and i am very satisfied with their items and
services.If you have time,you can have a look.

www.eleoppo.com