ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows PIT Restore issues

2009-02-27 11:51:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows PIT Restore issues
From: Kevin Boatright <boatrke1 AT MEMORIALHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:49:38 -0500
I did try creating a management class with the following settings and specified
the management class in the opt file using ?DIRMC MCNOLIMIT?
Versions Data Exists           nolimit
Version Data Deleted          nolimit
Retain Extra Versions         90
Retain Only Version            90

Could be that the MCNOLIMIT has not been bound to those folders.

If I?m reading your article correctly, even with the current settings (retain
extra version = 30) it seems that I can only go back 1-2 days before the folder
will not be displayed in the GUI.  This makes sense since the versions data
exist = 2.

Thanks,
Kevin