ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Preferred TSM Platform

2009-02-26 13:27:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Preferred TSM Platform
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:26:07 -0700
IBM x3850, dual quad core processors, 16GB, 7 PCI-E slots with four 2.5" 15K
SAS 73GB drives (have to use external storage on this guy), around $14K.  Can
have up to four quad core procs, 256GB memory.

This is one screaming dude when used with TSM. And it's IBM...

Kelly Lipp
CTO
STORServer, Inc.
485-B Elkton Drive