ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Preferred TSM Platform

2009-02-26 11:59:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Preferred TSM Platform
From: Delroy Blake <hcddbz AT MAC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:53:56 -0500
DB2  performs well on all platforms.
You just have to size  memory and disk layout the correct way.
Aside from the Red books two good sources are:
Configuring and tuning Databases on the Solaris Platform by Allan N
Packer  (a little dated but still good concepts)

Understanding  DB2  Learning Visually with Examples.
2nd  Edition
Raul F. Chong, Xiaomel Wang, Michael Dang  and Dwaine R. Snow