ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Alternatives to TSM

2009-02-24 16:35:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Alternatives to TSM
From: "Conway, Timothy" <Timothy.Conway AT JBSSA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:34:18 -0700
No increase in environment.  I think this is the result of "secretive
pricing meets budget cuts".  That's the only way I can see dropping
support on 18 out of 20 products and having the price double.

I also think it was inappropriate for me to post the question here.
This is not the place to incite or invite a "bash IBM" thread.  Sorry.