ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] numbering of Admin schedules

2009-02-23 17:32:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] numbering of Admin schedules
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 17:31:19 -0500
On Feb 23, 2009, at 9:03 AM, ashish sharma wrote:
Hello Richard,

I have these parameters in Server Options file but schedule is
needed to rin
it daily at a specified time. ...

You don't say just what that schedule is doing.  A scheduled Backup
Devconfig and Backup Volumehistory in addition to the DEVCONFig and
VOLUMEHistory server options only makes sense if the scheduled
commands were writing to files other than those specified in the
server options.  Whereas your server options are already each writing
to two files and keeping them fully current, there would not seem to
be a need for a scheduled command execution to update yet another file.

   what we know from afar,  Richard Sims