ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] numbering of Admin schedules

2009-02-23 11:40:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] numbering of Admin schedules
From: ashish sharma <ashishsharma44 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:33:31 +0530
Hello Richard,

I have these parameters in Server Options file but schedule is needed to rin
it daily at a specified time.My server option file looks like below:

[root@c2x121 server-CROTSM01]# more dsmserv.opt
*** IBM TSM Server options file
*** Refer to dsmserv.opt.smp for other options
COMMMETHOD TCPIP
TCPPORT 1500
BUFPOOLSIZE 1048576
DEVCONFIG /opt/tivoli/tsm/server-CROTSM01/devcnfg.out
DEVCONFIG /tsmdata/CROTSM01/volh-dev/devcnfg.out

VOLHISTORY /tsmdata/CROTSM01/volh-dev/volhistory.out
VOLHIST /opt/tivoli/tsm/server-CROTSM01/volhistory.out

MAXSESSIONS 60

IDLETIMEOUT 60

--
Best Regards