ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HEY! All you lurkers on ADSM-L! (was: Tracking who "owns" a node)

2009-02-23 09:28:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HEY! All you lurkers on ADSM-L! (was: Tracking who "owns" a node)
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:26:36 -0600
We don't use TSM to track who owns a node specifically.  Other than to
include in the contact field the primary infrastructure team responsible
for the OS, and therefore file restores.

Generally what you're asking for should be handled in an Asset
management package, which would take care of which app team/member
supports the app, which team supports the OS and/or hardware, etc.

See Ya'
Howard