ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AIX to RHEL command

2009-02-19 13:04:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AIX to RHEL command
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:03:51 -0500
After talking with my AIX->now Linux guy to confirm, the basic answer is
"there isn't any equivalent".

Basically, look at the \var\log directory.  Files like "messages" contain
recent errors,etc.

Larry Peifer <Larry.Peifer AT SCE DOT COM>
02/19/2009 12:26 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] AIX to RHEL command

Just beginning to install TSM on some new RHEL servers but I have little
OS
command experience for Linux.  What is the equivalent syntax to get an AIX
'errpt' output on the RHEL system.