ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] My Scheduled Exchange backups fail on Windows Server 2008

2009-02-16 15:15:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] My Scheduled Exchange backups fail on Windows Server 2008
From: Alex Paschal <apaschal AT MSIINET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:13:47 -0600
Also, you might try redirecting your stdout and stderr to a log file.
This is a good troubleshooting practice.

... object=' "c:\path with spaces\file.bat" >c:\temp\file.out 2>&1 '

As Bill mentions, note the use of the single quotes and the double
quotes.

Alex Paschal
Storage Solutions Engineer
MSI Systems Integrators