ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6 -announcement

2009-02-13 11:39:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6 -announcement
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:38:11 -0500
As with anything, YMMV.

The "planning guide - current goal for upgrade" is "5GB to 10GB/hr"

"Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
02/13/2009 10:26 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] TSM v6 -announcement

Couple folks just came back from pulse and one of the Labs was the TSM
Upgrade, apparently some Beta testers are seeing a 40GB upgrade DB
taking 28Hrs on avg hdw....