ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Deleting Volumes on Copy Storage pool

2009-02-08 21:37:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Deleting Volumes on Copy Storage pool
From: Sabar Martin Hasiholan Panggabean <Sabar.Hasiholan AT METRODATA.CO DOT ID>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:35:12 +0700
Thx Todd...

BR,
Martin Panggabean

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Todd D. Taft
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 3:09 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Assuming that you have a valid copy of all data on the copy pool volume
stored in one of your primary pools, it should not.  Normally, you would
always have all data in your primary pools; the main exception to this
would be if you had a primary pool tape/disk go bad and you had not yet
restored the primary pool data from the copy pool.

--Todd

--
Todd D. Taft
todd_taft AT unc DOT edu