ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Mail: Verify which backup type clears the logs?

2009-01-30 10:30:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Mail: Verify which backup type clears the logs?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:29:36 -0500
Hi Joni,

Are you running legacy backup from the primary node?
.... or VSS backups from the replica node?

Data Protection for Exchange supports incremental for legacy backups
but does not yet support incremental for VSS backups.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/30/2009
10:07:41 AM: