ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Encryption

2009-01-21 11:36:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Encryption
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:33:04 +0100
Just a few notes about SSL which is available since TSM 5.5, for a
reduce set of platforms (Windows and AIX only).
Also, SSL does not encrypt the data, it encrypts the communication
between the cleint and the servez, but the data remains unencrypted
while stored.

You may find usefull to read (some of) this redbook :
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/SG247505.html

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON