ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL Select Stement Subtracting Time from Summary Table

2009-01-16 12:06:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL Select Stement Subtracting Time from Summary Table
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:05:39 -0600
Thanks Richard for pointing out the ADSM Faq - for subtracting time ...
Our issue is we have OS backup backing up DB file systems via the OS
backup schedule. (We have a separate node dbss0001 for the OS backup and
a dbss0001-ORA for the RMAN backups.  So we are going to use the query
to Auto Ticket the Unix team for include Exclude challenges ---

SELECT START_TIME, END_TIME, SCHEDULE_NAME, ENTITY, BYTES FROM SUMMARY
WHERE ACTIVITY='BACKUP' AND (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP-END_TIME)HOURS <= 16
HOURS and (SCHEDULE_NAME Is Not Null) and (BYTES >= 60000000000)