ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] I'm missing something somewhere -- I need statistics on storage pool backup and can't seem to find them

2009-01-09 15:55:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] I'm missing something somewhere -- I need statistics on storage pool backup and can't seem to find them
From: Lindsay Morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:54:24 -0500
Servergraph shows you the occupancy by node, for on-site and offsite
pools.
If you measure these two things right after a backup stgpool
completes, they ought to match.
(if you let a backup run, then they won't, of course.)

You don't need Servergraph to do this, just a query occupancy with
some grouping.
So does this give you what you want, which I'm guessing is a
verification that each node is indeed completely backed up off-site?

------
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Principal
www.tsmworks.com