ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM-Client starts wrong scheduler

2009-01-09 08:20:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM-Client starts wrong scheduler
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:19:00 -0500
The first thing you need to look into is why your EVANPDC_DAILY_INCR
schedule seems to be defined for a start time of midnight in one
instance, and noon in another.  Do you have something automated
changing the schedule definition?  I should think that a "daily"
schedule would be defined to run once in a day, not multiple times.
Review your TSM server Activity Log for what's going on.

I'd also advise having your Windows boxes updated to sync to a time
standard, given the time skew seen in the client session timestamps.

   Richard Sims