ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Windows temp directory inadvertently excluded..sort of

2009-01-06 12:11:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Windows temp directory inadvertently excluded..sort of
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:10:26 -0500
Other questions:

Do you play any shell games with include-exclude lists or options files
(related to my earlier question about different opt files being used by
scheduler)?

Are the files deleted before the backup runs?

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/06/2009
12:01:58 PM: