ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Netware volume types

2008-12-15 10:15:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] Netware volume types
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:13:52 -0500
I was asked this question by one of our Netware admins. I could not find a
simple answer. Can one of your Netware wizards help?  The client is V5.5.1

We have talked about the somtech.ns1.vcu.edu node taking so long to
backup.  I just notice that the filespace type for most of the volumes are
NTW:LONG.  There are 4 volumes (PSYC, PSYCADMIN, RADBIO, RAI) that has the
filespace NTW:UTF-8.  Do you have any rhyme or reason why 4 of the volumes
would be different? I'm wondering if that's making a difference.