ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How to exclude network drives

2008-12-12 20:51:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] How to exclude network drives
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:50:16 -0600
We have some users who are (ab)using TSM to back up network drives that
they have mapped. I want to stop this, via something in a Client Option
Set. How would I go about coding such a blanket exclusion, when I don't
know what the name of the system hosting the drive, or its drive letter,
might be?

               Academic Computing & Communications Center
== You are making progress when every mistake you make is a new one. ===