ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Setting up crossbackup datacenters with TSM

2008-12-11 18:34:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Setting up crossbackup datacenters with TSM
From: Sam Rawlins <sam.rawlins AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 16:33:02 -0700
I think Howard has the right idea. Backing up a node to a remote TSM server
can be held up by various things like many small files, incremental
analysis, etc. Backing up locally is a more slick solution.

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ardenthealth DOT
com

--
Sam Rawlins