ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] piping commands in dsmadmc

2008-12-10 20:07:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] piping commands in dsmadmc
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:06:16 -0500
You can run the commands from a script external of tsm.

Something like perl, rexx, A unix shell, or windows powershell.
You can run the dsmc command from the script where the script process the
output of the command, the script would then build one or more scripts to be
run from within the script.

len