ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Max file size on Diskpool Volume

2008-12-09 16:13:29
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Max file size on Diskpool Volume
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:05:10 +0100
Hi,
The funny part was the all 10x100GB had data but nothing in the 1TB files. To
just be clear this was a DISKClass and not FIleClass.
I have now change from 1TB to 200GB files and TSM Start filling up the files
without any problem. But I just wonder if someone have try to setup 1TB size
file before?

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson