ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation doesn't always respect duration

2008-12-06 12:24:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation doesn't always respect duration
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 12:22:46 -0500
Agreed, but 6 hours seems excessive - that would imply that something was
preventing TSM from finishing the reclaim of an aggregate, or that
completing the aggregate took 6 hours -  That should be TERABYTES of data
and many output tapes!

John, do you know of anything in your environment that would take that long
to complete a copy?  Or if this was offsite, reclamation, could it have been
waiting on access to an onsite tape for that long?

Wanda