ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] file systems not showing up in dsmj

2008-12-03 19:18:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] file systems not showing up in dsmj
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:16:49 -0500
Try checking the LANG and LC_ALL environment variables. If they are
something like en_US.UTF-8, then try changing them to en_US. See if that
makes a difference.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/03/2008
04:46:47 PM: